- Expert van received update on all variants
- Two engines and two body styles available
- Launch planned for the first quarter of 2022
The Peugeot Expert van range received an update until 2022, with two engines and two body styles available in four variants.
As with the current model it replaces, the refreshed Expert can be ordered in a “short” or “long” version – measuring 4.95 meters and 5.30 meters respectively, both with a height of 1.94 meters for give access to several floors. car park.
Peugeot is hoping the new Expert will breathe life into its minivan lineup, as the current model sits second-to-last in sales at 2.5-3.5 tonnes, behind the Hyundai Staria-Load released last month.
Peugeot Expert Sport Limited Edition
Peugeot Expert 2022 van prices
Of the four available variants, only two can be ordered with a manual transmission, limited to City Short and Pro Long, while all other versions are automatic only.
The Sport grade is a limited edition for the first round of Experts 2022, an option that is only allowed on the short body.
Prices exclude road charges.
- Expert City Short Manual – $ 38,990
- Expert Pro Short Auto – $ 42,990
- Expert Pro Long Manual – $ 41,990
- Expert Pro Long Auto – $ 44,990
- Expert Premium Court Auto – $ 46,180
- Expert Premium Long Auto – $ 48,180
- Expert Sport Short Auto – $ 49,990.
Previous model shown
In the Expert range, all variants except the top of the Sport range are fitted with a 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder diesel engine according to Euro 5 standard, which produces 110 kW and 370 kW, with power transmitted to the front wheels via a six-speed manual transmission. or eight-speed automatic transmission.
The entry-level City variant is the basis of the range, marking equipment such as:
- Electronic stability control
- Four airbags
- Bunker glass partition
- 16 inch steel rims
- Double sliding side doors, 180 degree “barn door” style glass rear doors with wipers and defogger
- Reversing camera
- 5.3 cubic meter hold with glass partition
- Three front seats
- 1.4 ton payload
- Fuel economy 6.0 L / 100 km (combined).
By switching from the City to the Pro, a wider range of features are offered, including:
- Video autonomous emergency braking, forward collision warning, blind spot warning, active cruise control
- 7 inch color touchscreen
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto connectivity
- Reversing camera (image displayed on the touch screen) and reversing radars
- Automatic activation of lights and wipers, auto-dimming rearview mirror
- Three front seats (single driver, double passenger bench)
- Cargo volume of 5.3 cubic meters (short) and 6.1 cubic meters (long)
- Payload of 1.0 ton (short) and 1.35 ton (long)
- 1.8 ton (long) and 2.1 ton (short) braked towing capacity
- Fuel economy 6.3 L (automatic) and 6.0 L (manual) / 100 km (combined).
Only available in addition to the automatic Pro variants, the Premium grade adds:
- “Moduwork” mobile office package including fold-down work table, under-seat storage and “Load Thru” hatch – adding 0.5 cubic meters of storage space
- Body-color front and rear bumpers, exterior mirrors, door handles, side moldings and sliding door tracks
- LED daytime running lights and front fog lights
- 17 inch diameter silver alloy wheels.
Finally, the Sport Limited Edition, the only variant available with a Euro 6.3 compliant engine, developing 130kW and 400Nm, has exclusive finishes and equipment such as:
- 2.5 ton braked towing capacity
- Unique ‘Sport’ decals
- 17-inch diameter black alloy wheels
- Xenon headlights
- Head-up display
- Front and rear parking sensors
- Keyless entry and push button start
- Air conditioning control air conditioning.
Previous model shown
As with the rest of Peugeot’s light commercial vehicle lineup, the Expert is backed by a five-year / 200,000-kilometer warranty, with maintenance for the first five-year / 100,000-kilometer period that costs $ 3,049 for owners of 110kW and $ 3,864 for those with the 130kW engine.
Previous model shown
The Peugeot Expert 2022 will arrive locally in the first quarter of next year.